2019 Camp Registration
Registration for the 2019 Longhorns Diving Camp opens December 3, 2018! Please contact the Camp Director to be put on our email list so that we can let you know as soon as the 2019 registration is open. Once you register a camper, you'll be able set up with your own personal account, be able to make payments, update your camper contact information, purchase camp merchandise, add roommate requests, buy pizzas, rent a locker, etc. Confirmation via email is virtually automatic. To get started, please click the button below:
IF UNABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE, PLEASE CONTACT THE CAMP OFFICE. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONLINE REGISTRATION TO SECURE YOUR CAMP SPACE INSTANTLY!
When a Session sells out, it will be posted on our Home page. Each session is limited to 65 campers or 10-11 campers to each group.
Session 1: June 2-7, 2019
Session 2: June 9-14, 2019
Session 3: June 16-21, 2019
Session 4: June 23-28, 2019
• If your first session preference is closed, please register on the wait-list for that session. There is no fee charged for registering on a wait-list, and the Director will keep you informed of when/if a space becomes available.
The Longhorns Diving Camp accepts personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) for payment.
Make Checks and Money Orders Payable to: "The University of Texas Dive Camp"
On the check please note the camper's name, session number, checking account holder's driver's license state & number on the check.
Mail check/money order payments to:
Longhorns Diving Camp - Jon Alter
PO Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399
• DO NOT SEND CASH -- cash cannot be accepted for any payment.
Manage Your Account Online & Make Payments
Upon registering and payment of a $150 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, an online account is created using the e-mail address and password you created during the registration process. This allows you to update your contact and billing information, make additional payments, and add additional camp services. NOTE THAT FULL PAYMENT IS DUE FOR ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER MAY 1, OR ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION MADE AFTER MAY 1.
Be sure your e-mail address is correct, and enable any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from email@example.com. You will receive confirmation e-mails and statements, as well as any future news or updates regarding camp sessions via e-mail.
For those that registered prior to May 1, 2019, full payment is due on or before May 1, 2019. Camp fees not received by May 1 may result in forfeiture of camp space. Applications received after May 1 must be submitted with payment in full, payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card, and are accepted on a space-available basis.
- PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL REGISTRATION FORMS or credit card numbers - it is not secure! This goes against UT's Security Policy. E-mails containing credit card information or copies of checks are not accepted and are deleted upon receipt. You will be notified and asked to register online or by mail/fax.
- THE $150 DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO A SESSION OF CAMP!
- The camper’s name and session number(s) should be noted on all correspondence, paperwork, and payments.
- The camp will confirm the receipt of an application and required camp forms, but does not confirm receipt of general correspondence, unless requested.
Registration Forms Packet
Each camper must have completed medical and consent forms on file with camp prior to arrival for their session. Information is in the confirmation e-mail and the Camp Information Packet.
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE REQUIRED FORMS PAGE