2022 Camp Dates:
Session 1: June 5 - 10 Session 2: June 12 - 17
Session 3: June 19 - 24 Session 4: June 26 - July 1
Overnight Camp: $695 Day Camp: $595
REGISTRATION OPENS WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2021!
- A minimum $150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a space, with final balances due by May 1, 2022. A payment plan is available during the registration process.
- If you are a returning camper, your Dive Camp account is still active.
- Required medical forms are due by May 1, 2022, and will be posted on the website as well as e-mailed to all registered campers once they are ready.
- Our website will be updated throughout the year as we get closer to camp, and important updates will be sent to registered campers. Please check it frequently.
- We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the University of Texas campus for a great camp experience!
"Our goal for the Longhorns Diving Camp is to create a healthy atmosphere for learning that is safe, exciting and enjoyable. The Longhorns Diving Camp challenges divers to experience the joy of making positive mechanical changes that allow them to learn many diving skills in a short period of time. Diving Camp can be one of the best times of a young diver’s life, knowing that he or she has improved diving skills tremendously and has had an opportunity to meet other divers from around the nation."
~ Coach Matt Scoggin
~ Coach Matt Scoggin
The University of Texas Longhorns Diving Camp is open to any and all entrants, limited only by number of participants and age. We recommend Campers be at least 9 years old to attend the day camp, and 12 years old to attend the over-night camp. If campers are younger than 12 years old, we recommend they have at least 6 months of diving lesson/club experience. Some campers may do better as a day campers as opposed to an overnight/resident camper. We’ve found over the years that campers ages 12 years and older do not need any diving experience, just a desire to learn the sport and have fun at camp. Please consult with the diving camp’s Director if there are any concerns about the camper’s age and/or experience.
Per NCAA rules, sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
NCAA guidelines prohibit payment of camp expenses (e.g., transportation,
camp fees, spending money, etc.) by a representative of The University of Texas' athletics interests. NCAA rules also prohibit free or reduced camp admission for prospects (9th grade and above).
Nike is the official footwear and apparel supplier for UT Athletics.