2018 Camp Registration
Registration for the 2018 Longhorns Diving Camp is open! Please contact the Camp Director to be put on our email list so that we can let you know as soon as the 2019 registration is open. Once you register a camper, you'll be able set up with your own personal account, be able to make payments, update your camper contact information, purchase camp merchandise, add roommate requests, buy pizzas, rent a locker, etc. Confirmation via email is virtually automatic.
IF UNABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE, PLEASE REVIEW THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE BELOW TO REGISTER VIA MAIL/FAX
Step One: Download 2018 Application form
If you are unable to download the forms, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We can e-mail, fax, or mail forms to you.
Step Two: Complete Form
• When a Session is filled, it will be posted on our Home page. Each session is limited to 60 campers or 10 campers to each group.
Session 1: June 3-8, 2018
Session 2: June 10-15, 2018 -- SOLD OUT!
Session 3: June 17-22, 2018
Session 4: June 24-29, 2018
• If your first session preference is closed, please register on the wait-list for that session. There is no fee charged for registering on a wait-list, and the Director will keep you informed of when/if a space becomes available.
Step Three: Specify Payment
The Longhorns Diving Camp accepts personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) for payment.
Make Checks and Money Orders Payable to: "The University of Texas Dive Camp"
On the check please note the camper's name, session number, checking account holder's driver's license state & number on the check.
• DO NOT SEND CASH -- cash cannot be accepted for any payment.
Step Four: Return Completed Application with payment information
Longhorns Diving Camp
P.O. Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399
if paying by credit card, FAX to: 512-232-1273 **
**Faxed applications MUST use a credit card for the deposit. The camp is NOT responsible for failed fax attempts or faxes not received. The camp will confirm the receipt of an application and required camp forms, but does not confirm receipt of general correspondence, unless requested.
Step Five: Manage Your Account Online & Make Payments
Upon receipt of application and a $150 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, an online account is created and you are notified of your username and password. You are able to log into your account using the log-in and password created for you. This allows you to update your contact and billing information, make additional payments, and add additional camp services. NOTE THAT FULL PAYMENT IS DUE FOR ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER MAY 1, OR ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION MADE AFTER MAY 1.
Be sure your e-mail address is correct, and enable any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from email@example.com. You will receive confirmation e-mails and statements, as well as any future news or updates regarding camp sessions via e-mail.
For those that registered prior to May 1, 2018, full payment is due on or before May 1, 2018. Camp fees not received by May 1, 2018 may result in forfeiture of camp space. Applications received after May 1, 2018 must be submitted with payment in full, payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card, and are accepted on a space-available basis.
- PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL REGISTRATION FORMS or credit card numbers - it is not secure! This goes against UT's Security Policy. E-mails containing credit card information or copies of checks are not accepted and are deleted upon receipt. You will be notified and asked to register online or by mail/fax.
- THE $150 DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO A SESSION OF CAMP!
- The camper’s name and session number(s) should be noted on all correspondence, paperwork, and payments.
- Faxed applications MUST use a credit card for the deposit. The camp is NOT responsible for failed fax attempts or faxes not received. The camp will confirm the receipt of an application and required camp forms, but does not confirm receipt of general correspondence, unless requested.
Step Six: Registration Forms Packet
Each camper must have medical and consent forms filled out and returned to camp at least on week before the Session start date. These will need to be filled out by a parent/guardian for campers under the age of 18, and campers that are 18 years or older. Please fill these out early to allow time for mail delivery.
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE REQUIRED FORMS PAGE